Disastrous experience

★★★★☆
4.4 / 5
88% of users recommend this
  • Customer service

  • Value For Money

TyshawnCarr's review of Autonet Insurance - www.autonetinsurance.co.uk

★☆☆☆☆

“Disastrous experience ”

Written on: 02/12/2021 by TyshawnCarr (1 review written)

Disastrous experience.

I changed the insurance address, the new zone is more risky and they will increase the price from £112 per month to £166 per month. I have received confirmation that the cost will be £166. I thought about cancelling insurance at all because of such a price, but if I cancel the insurance, I am obliged to pay the entire cost. Then they sent me a letter that I owe them another £387 for changing the address. I turned to the support service and they told me that £387 is an increase in prices for changing addresses and withdraw £154.80 from the card, it's 40% of £387 and the remaining 60% will be distributed to the rest of the months. The next day they send a letter that my insurance already costs £203 per month, it's Ford insurance and my driving experience is 10 years without any incident.

I've never seen a worse attitude towards customers.

Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0