Worst Insurance Company EVER!!

• Customer service

NeilGordon237's review of Autonet Insurance - www.autonetinsurance.co.uk

“Worst Insurance Company EVER!!”

Written on: 18/02/2021 by NeilGordon237 (1 review written)

Stay away from this company, other than being cheap, there is no benefit whatsoever. I’m insured fully comp with breakdown cover, legal cover and courtesy car. I was involved in my first accident in 24 years of driving, that wasn’t my fault. I filled out all the necessary documentation, it took them almost 2 weeks to get my courtesy car to me and another few days to collect my car. A few days later they phoned me and said the other party had blamed me and a witness who came forward to me was also now blaming me. They immediately took the courtesy car off me and another 2 weeks later returned my own car, not repaired. The accident is under appeal by underwriters but meanwhile I’m left without a car and and wondering if I should pay to repair my own car. They’re an absolute joke, avoid at all costs.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Autonetinsurance1's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2021

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear about your experience of making a claim. We would like to look into this further for you but we do not currently have enough information to do so, please complete our online complaint form to provide the information we require.
Thanks