Deserve no stars

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

LSow's review of Mainline Menswear

“Deserve no stars ”

Written on: 12/02/2021 by LSow (1 review written)

If I could given Mainline Menswear NO stars I would,my elderly parents purchased a tracksuit from them costing £150.00 as a xmas present for my son,they wrapped this up in the clear packaging it came in.When my son went to put the tracksuit bottoms on there was a hole in the front of them,I contacted them to ask for an exchange and was asked to send in pictures of the bottoms then the packaging and finally to send the bottoms back to them, just received an email today to say will not be exchanging or refunding as all but calling me a Liar saying looks like we must have caught them ,saying things are thoroughly checked before sending out CLEARLY NOT .I am disgusted at how I have been treat by Mainline Menswear and will never shop with them again.If you are reading this review I would think twice before purchasing anything from them and would shop elsewhere.
Did officially complain but once again might as well have called me a liar.I am a busy mum working full time within the NHS to have the time to make complaints up.Avoid if you want good customer service.

• Quality of service