DO NOT SHOP HERE

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

498Sheehan's review of Karen Millen

“DO NOT SHOP HERE”

Written on: 07/10/2021 by 498Sheehan (1 review written)

I would give no stars if I could-absolutely. I placed 2 orders and only one was sent, after first being told by 4 agents that they had been sent together, then that they hadn't. They owe me a $900 refund which they said they paid, but definately haven't. You get a different person with each e-mail giving standard scripted responses and fobbing you off. On the order which I did receive the sewing was appalling and a belt buckle was sewn on backwards- after sending photos they promised to look into it but didn't get back to me. My next 2 e-mails were ignored. I have sent over 10 e-mails about not receiving the refund and each time am just given a payment reference number and told to contact my bank. The bank have checked 3 times and there is no payment pending- they are now going to start proceedings to recover the funds. My son died a few months ago and this was a cheer myself up purchase that has turned into a nightmare and made my life even worse. I am going to be reporting them to the authorities as this kind of business practice should not be tolerated. I will also post this review EVERYWHERE I can to warn unsuspecting shoppers. STAY AWAY from them and boohoo.com (the parent company)..

• Leather