Amazing leather jeans

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Karen Millen

“Amazing leather jeans”

Written on: 11/08/2021

I have been wanting a new pair of leather trousers for a while but getting decent mens leathers is not easy. So I took the bold step of buying some from Karen Millen, taking a chance on the fit as the length quoted was spot on. I am now the proud owner of 2 fantastic pairs of gorgeous leather trousers that I want to wear 24/7. One in black the other in navy. I am wearing the navy ones as I type and will be in them for the rest of the day weather permitting.
Well done Karen Millen for helping me update my leather wardrobe. I will be buying some brown leathers soon but would love to see them (I bought curve size 22) in ta
n, dark green and red. Delivery was 2 days early. I bought them at half price plus a further 15% reduction using the App.
If you're considering buying some leather trousers then you must try these. Butter soft lamb leather that you will adore. Excellent stitching and a quality zip. There is even leather inside the pockets. Dont hesitate.