Terrible Quality of Merchandise

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

SurferGirl699's review of Claires Accessories

“Terrible Quality of Merchandise ”

Written on: 17/06/2021 by SurferGirl699 (1 review written)

I got three things that all broke only a few days after they were bought and barley used. First I got the gold snake wrap ring. On the same day I got it it broke right in half while I was eating lunch. I have only worn it once when this happened and I also noticed the gem stones had started falling off. Second I bought a gold initial necklace. I only wore it for two days when the chain fell apart. The last thing I bought was the blue light glasses. On the day that I got them I noticed when I got home that the one side was loose and they were crooked then after only wearing them once the arm of the glasses broke right off and are not able to be fixed. For how expensive some of this stuff is the quality sure is cheap and should last longer than two days. The only thing that I think are quality and have lasted for more than two days were the earrings. So if you buy something at Claire’s I recommend only buying the earrings but I am sure they will break quick too. I have had things from the dollar store that have lasted longer. So do not waste your money shopping at Claire’s.