Avoid at all cost

DanielBI's review of Clean Simply - www.cleansimply.co.uk

“Avoid at all cost”

Written on: 03/09/2019 by DanielBI (1 review written)

I cannot begin to emphasise how disappointed I am with Citi Clean/ Clean Simply. We had used them previously without issue on another property and employed them to undertake a clean of a flat where the vacating tenant had cleaned and tidied but not thoroughly. As we were unable to attend it was unsupervised and paid for in advance. The booking process was exemplary. I had asked for some specific items to be cleaned such as light fittings and dado rails and suggested the hob was left as it was to be replaced. When I attended the property, it was clear that most areas had not been touched and NONE of the areas requested showed any sign of having been cleaned. The cleaning was booked to include interior windows which were filthy and had not been touched. This meant I had to arrange another clean quickly following the new tenants moving in at greater expense and stress. I reported my disappointment to the company who were not interested in the slightest. I am not minded usually to provide negative feedback, but the fact that I paid in good faith up front and that the company would not acknowledge that the work was unsatisfactory despite photographic evidence. I would advise anyone to avoid at all cost.