Best Defender builders!

• Practicality

• Reliability

tristan.manning's review of Arkonik - www.arkonik.com

“Best Defender builders!”

Written on: 20/03/2017 by tristan.manning (1 review written)

I've owned a few different models of Land Rovers throughout the years but it wasn't until my most recent deployment to Afghanistan that I got test the Defender's capabilities. I made a decision then and there that I would get my very own Defender. The Defender is truly the worlds most recognized utilitarian vehicle. After spending months researching, I decided to purchase my dream rig from Arkonik. The Arkonik team is the gold standard in rebuilding and customizing Defenders. It was a truly magnificent feeling when my 110 was delivered! With many trips to the coast and the mountains coming soon, we are excited to live to Defender lifestyle and create more family adventures and memories.
The vehicle handover process was smooth and informative as well.
I am using my 110 as a daily driver and will be soon outfitting with some accoutrements to do more overlanding. This is a vehicle we will never tire of and will be passed down to my kids...but not anytime soon!

• Born 1990, Reborn 2016

• Practicality

• Reliability

Canemutiny's Response to tristan.manning's Review

Written on: 10/02/2018

How is your Defender holding up?