Amazing little car!

• Reliability

Guest's review of Ford Ka 1.3 Luxury

“Amazing little car!”

written by on 12/10/2011

I was desperate for my first car to practice in before I took my driving test and there was a little black 2004 ka luxury for sale just up the road from me and I was in love! I went to see it and knew this was the car for me, I had thought about getting a ka for a long time but I was really surprised at just how nice the luxury models are, the normal ka's are pleasant enough, but basic, the luxury is still basic but looks amazing. Mine has cream leather interior with a good stereo system, lovely cream carpet (all be it not very practical) a big enough boot for a student who commutes and something many people don't notice...a very sturdy looking exhaust pipe! As for practicality it has everything I need for my first car, big enough for me and 3 friends, runs cheap on fuel (good for a student budget), very nippy, gets to top speeds even with 4 people in the car, nice smooth drive, although can get a little bouncy haha, and I feel safe in it which is very important to me. I love my car and would say its perfect for a student or someone who just needs a cheap run around, I understand it probably wouldn't be practical for a family or such. I got value for money too I feel, I paid £2,400 and it was an 2004 reg with 60,000 miles. The only thing is that they rust, mine is going in next week to get that fixed up which will cost about £50, but aside from that I have had no problems so far (fingers crossed.)
So basically I love my car so much and hope to have it for a long time, its cheap to tax, insure, and run, it looks amazing and its very reliable (starts every single time!)
Definitely recommend this car!

• 2004