Poor customer service

tbFloyd487's review of Sturdy Kids - www.sturdykids.co.uk

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 08/01/2015 by tbFloyd487 (1 review written)

I ordered a product as recommended via the customer service team. When it arrived it was rediculously oversized, even though I had used measurements as a guide. The team were rude, unsympathetic and it cost me to return it as well as the original delivery cost. They would not refund me stating the product was overdue the return date although it was in time - offering only to dispose of or repost the product to me at my cost. I would not recommend this company - there are others out there!

Sturdykids's Comment

Written on: 05/02/2015

We are very sorry that the items that you ordered did not fit, we provide as much sizing information as possible to help our customers. It is however impossible for us to identify an exact fit due to the varying shapes and sizes of the wearers, We have a 21 day returns police which is clearly advertised and had your goods been returned within this time you would have been refunded. You will find that it is common practice with internet shopping (and includes sites such as Amazon) that unless the goods are faulty or arrived damaged, that it is the responsibility of the buyer to cover the cost to return them. Again, this was clearly stated in our t&c's before you ordered with us. We trust that this clears this up for you. Vanessa Fowler Managing Director