Great service

From 1 review

lisacrafts's review of Hippychick www.hippychick.com

“Great service”

Written on: 24/04/2012 by lisacrafts (1 review written)

With my little girls birthday coming up, a few parents had recommended classic wooden toys such as a pram or rocking horse. As my dad has always wanted to build her a rocking horse I started looking at different types of prams and wooden toys. After quite a lot of research, people were recommending the wooden Moover pram, which I found easily on the Hippychick site.

When I was placing my order I had a few questions about the size and suitability of the pram. Their customer service was excellent and gave me clear size dimensions for the items and talked through the decision with me, it turns out the Moover Pram was likely too big currently, but they had a good alternative for toddlers learning to walk. I ended up buying the recommended product and overall its been a great toy.
Delivery was quick too and the item arrived in perfect condition...my little girl loved it!