Supplements work

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

mommybearjulie13's review of Holland and Barrett

“Supplements work”

Written on: 09/01/2019 by mommybearjulie13 (13 reviews written)

I can see a lot of people have complained about the customer service, and I cannot comment on that myself but - the supplements work!

New year has been terrible in our house for colds, flus and stomach bugs. We've been extremely ill. What do the doctors usually say? "Go home and take some paracetamol, it'll clear up on its own."

However, some days we were so ill we couldn't get out of bed, never mind take paracetamol!

I'd just about garnered the strength to get out of bed and make a drink, when I remembered I had some activated charcoal in the cupboard. It says it soaks up anything in your digestive system you don't want so, I gave it a whirl.

My stomach bug was gone! And it prevented my daughters from catching it!

The flu took slightly longer to disappear, but it drastically reduced the symptoms.

I've also tried the probio7 supplement (different strains of friendly bacteria), and yeast infections are gone!

Say what you like about customer service (because I know a lot of places aren't great), but the supplements work!

• Layout of shop