Prescription Service ? Boots is getting the BOOT !

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

JaydenGordon1990's review of Boots

“Prescription Service ? Boots is getting the BOOT !”

Written on: 02/07/2019 by JaydenGordon1990 (1 review written)

I am on long term medication for various ailments including Cancer. "Try Boots prescription Service" was the advice my G.P gave. "No need to travel backwards & forwards to collect repeat prescriptions from the surgery". Now, after almost two years of continual monthly hassles at the Enfield Town branch, that has caused me to make stressful double journeys and numerous hectic phone calls to my G.P, I have decided to give Boots..the BOOT ! Almost each and every month there has been a problem receiving all my medications when due. Certain medications are missing when I check, only to be told that my G.P has not issued certain items despite the contrary. On numerous occasions at collection, I have been informed that they would have to order certain medications despite having a month to prepare ! I was once even told this when I could plainly see the brand medication up on the shelf ! I also find the pharmacists & staff very unhelpful & mostly indifferent. The "you sort it out" attitude. No! No! It's time to leave them to it and change. What a shambles !

• Enfield Town (Precinct)

Branch Visited