Incorrect Orders Is Disgraceful

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

MissMsHonestReviews's review of McDonalds

“Incorrect Orders Is Disgraceful”

Written on: 16/12/2020 by MissMsHonestReviews (1 review written)

I've ordered a McDonalds from apps Uber Eats and Just Eats and 3 out of 4 times I have received my food with items missing! 3/4 is disgraceful!
Previously (from Uber Eats) I ordered 2 Big Mac Meals and 1 chicken nugget meal (cokes, big macs/chicken nuggets and fries) When I got my food I was missing 3 of the large fries! Although my receipts have always had the correct order on it, yet items are constantly missing... how is this happening?

Then more recently (from Just Eat) I ordered food for me and my sister but when the food came her 99p Cheeseburger was missing! I was livid and that's when I decided never to order their food through an app again!

Luckily my sister wanted a small cheeseburger on the side but if this was her whole meal then I would have to bother someone to come deliver 1, 99p cheeseburger.
On the other hand I didn't have anyone I could tell this information to other than the apps service team - Uber Eats and Just Eat. This isn't as helpful because it's not them I need to be complaining to.
On both occasions I was refunded the full amount of what was missing but that's not the point, I don't want the money back I want my order to be right.
I managed to get in contact with a man who simply replied (image attached) - somehow I DO NOT believe it will get better unless some proper action is taken to ensure better customer satisfaction.
I have purchased these orders from 2 restaurants Clydesdale Street, Hamilton UK and Hamilton Retail Park, Hamilton UK.