No coffee?

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

minershome's review of Burger King

“No coffee?”

Written on: 27/04/2013 by minershome (1 review written)

So we stopped at the M^ services to get a drink and bite to eat. Went into a dirty, unclean, deserted and frankly depressing restaurant. I ordered my food and then dad ordered his. The women was hastily gathering the food and then my dad asked for a coffee with the reply "We don't serve hot drinks". This coming from a permanent premises which makes burgers and fries its own chips but doesn't have the capacity to sell hot drinks. So we ended up buying a coffee from downstairs from costa and bringing it upstairs to the restaurant. The staff weren't bothered and to be honest i don't blame them, the whole atmosphere of the place was very negative to the point of uncomfortable. Not my first trip to Burger King. First time it was very dirty and the second my order was missed off the list and had a 20 minute wait. Made McDonald's seem like a five star restaurant! Wouldnt recommend in any way not even to the people i hate.

• Burger king M6 motorway near lancaster

Restaurant name & location

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Casual