Overpriced, slow & underwhealming.

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

sprinkles606's review of Burger King

“Overpriced, slow and underwhealming. ”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by sprinkles606 (1 review written)

I worked at BK and was shocked by the whole meat being kept in storage after being flamed grilled. I used to work for McDonald's where the burgers are pretty crp, but cheaper and yea not stored in a UHC/PHU or microwaved :/ Our BK has stopped microwaving most of it's burgers now but still do with the breakfast ones. Generally the food is way more expensive and now fish is off the menu. They also don't tell non meat eaters that ALL the sides are cooked in chicken vats!. I got told off for advising someone who asked me.. but as an honest person as a vegetarian myself, felt they should be told the truth. But no, it effected my go large so- slapped wrist.

The kitchen staff are waaay too slow when I consider what had to be done at McDonald's in far less time. They don't even wear gloves/hairnets. The till staff have HEAVY sales targets too and get slammed if we don't meet our go large/super or side orders targets set out each day. Any money down in the tills comes out of staff wages too even unspotted counterfeit notes.

The chain philosophy is centred more round dining than speed but customers get annoyed as things take far too long and staff get easily distracted, standing round doing nothing while the hard workers get their hours cut.

• Lively