Very very bad

From 1 review

chrisgreaves9's review of Keys2u - www.keys2u.co.uk

“Very very bad ”

Written on: 21/08/2018 by chrisgreaves9 (0 reviews written)

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use this company. I sent my key off to them as the central locking had stopped working. At first I thought what fantastic service as they returned the key the next day. The case did not fit properly and was coming apart. I sent them photos through messenger and awaited their reply. Lots of advice on how to try to make it fit together but nothing worked. It lasted 3 more days then stopped working all together. As there phones are always down, (this should have rung alarm bells) the only way to contact them was by messenger. I requested my money back, as it clearly states on their web site. I sent them more messages No reply this time. After a couple of days they blocked me on messenger. Now, being as their phones don't work I had no choice but to send a strongly worded letter reiterating that I wanted my refund. This has the desired effect. The following day I got a threatening call from them asking what the letter was all about. They obviously can't read very well as it was all there in black and white. The conversation finished with me explaining that I had to call in a auto key locksmith to fix the problem and if I didn't get my refund then I would have to leave bad reviews. This was when the threats started. " You do that and we will make you pay". You couldn't make this up. Let me finish by saying that I don't believe they had the time to check my key over thoroughly enough. My locksmith told me that the problem was with the circuit board. Keys2u changed the case and put a new battery in thinking it would solve the problem. It didn't. I am most willing to change this review if they do the right thing and give me my refund but I won't hold my breath.