Support & Customer Service Is Non Existent

• Ease Of Use

• Ease Of Installation

• Image Quality

antpdeana's review of HomeGuard CCTV Kit

“Support and Customer Service Is Non Existent”

Written on: 07/02/2018 by antpdeana (1 review written)

I have had 3 Homeguard CCTV systems, over the past 5-6yrs, as their technology improved, I have purchased new systems, the last system I purchased was an HD Pro system, 720p HD, 8 channel with 4 cameras, and purchased 4 extra cameras, so you can imagine it was quite an expensive purchase. So far can't fault the system, my complaint is about the support & customer service.
I have a problem with one of the cameras, it seems the photo-electric cell has gone faulty, so it won't change from b&w to colour and vice versa.
I searched the interenet to purchase a new camera, either a pro727 or 728, but it seems that Homeguard no longer make these cameras, and no one I can find has any stock left. So I sent an e-mail to Homeguard asking if they can suggest where I can get one from, they replied after a couple of days, asking where I live so they could find out who has stock, I replied to their request, but it seems the enquiry is not too difficult for them as they haven't answered, despite numerous e-mails asking for an answer but they have chosen to ignore it....very disappointing

• Over 1 Year

Time Security Camera Owned

• Ease Of Use

• Ease Of Installation

• Image Quality

I’m having the same problem

Written on: 09/09/2018

I’ve had the same issue with poor support

I’m having the same problem