Truly Outstanding !!

WildKatt's review of West Pennine Motorcycle Training CBT, Lancashire

“Truly Outstanding !! ”

Written on: 09/10/2018 by WildKatt (1 review written)

I cannot recommend enough the team at WPMT. Due to my anxiety and 30 year phobias of test centres I wanted to give myself best possible opportunity by learning where I could get as much time on site and on test routes. Well I was absolutely blown away by the compassion and understanding of the Instructors and their relationship with the Examiners, which meant that due to communication shared, I was treated with extra time and sensitivity that was needed to keep me calm, both during training and on test day. It really felt like they went above and beyond making sure each student had the correct time and focus on their needs. With maximum two students per instructor I was also fortunate to get a lot of one on one time during my weeks stay. The teaching was given with a strict, but chilled professionalism which made sure all necessary lessons were learnt and in a safe manner.
To cut a long story short.. I passed both mod 1 and mod 2 in the same day.. and held it together thanks to my instructors belief in me and caring attitude from all involved at the test centre. I cannot thank everyone enough for helping me conquer something that others could not help with. A true testament to how special and understanding my Instructor was. I felt like I was leaving family behind and will truly miss my time there. I'm looking forward to getting myself a bike so that I can ride back and pop in to say Thankyou to a place that will always have a special memory for me. Now I can look forward to my freedom to enjoy riding with a full unrestricted motorbike license - a very long awaited dream, finally achieved by this chuffed female, at the age of 50. If I can do this anyone can - just have respect, be patient, listen well and ride safe .. these guys know their stuff! - Thankyou all at West Pennine Motorcycle Training!

• 6 day DAS .. plus extra day on test site booked