Terrible company, Book directly with CBT places.

exKnight318's review of Rideto - www.rideto.com

“Terrible company, Book directly with CBT places.”

Written on: 06/08/2021 by exKnight318 (1 review written)

Terrible company, NO CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, TAKES AGES TO RESPOND TO EMAILS. I booked my CBT for a date that was shown to be available, waited days for confirmation, ended up phoning my chosen centre direct only to be told that date I had booked was not available. I found another training place in a different town with dates available that were good for me. I asked Rideto to transfer my booking to the place I had found. RideTo refused to transfer my booking (even though they had sent me an email with other CBT places for different dates). When I asked for a full refund they at first refused saying I will be charged £20 for cancelling (even though my chosen date wasn't available). When I replied saying I now want to be refunded regardless of being charged or not as they are such a terrible company they ignored it and booked my in at my chosen CBT place for a completely RANDOM DATE????..... luckily my chosen CBT centre was really awesome and changed the date for me and even offered to give me some money back for getting such terrible service from Rideto. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS, BOOK DIRECTLY WITH THE CBT PLACES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SO MUCH BETTER.

Equipment Provided?