CBT Training

NPage's review of Bike-Rite Motorcycle Training

“CBT Training”

Written on: 09/04/2013 by NPage (1 review written)

I recently took my CBT with Bike Rite. As a complete novice I was a little nervous - but the instructor was exceptionally good at explaining everything and put me at ease. There is a distinct safety first attitude and a thorough explanation of why you are being asked to do something a particular way. There was another older lady on the day learning to go a scooter and struggling and the instructor was so considerate and just kept helping and encouraging her all the way! It is important that you brush up on your Highway Code before going as there is a lot of discussion, questions and participation so it is important to be prepared and will probably help you get the most out of the day! I would recommend Bike Rite although I suspect if you are a cocky geeza that doesn't know the rules of the road you are unlikely to enjoy the safety first teaching environment that is created - good luck if you decide to take the plunge!

• A day and a half for me

Course Length