Fantastic from start to finish!

soph12321's review of Easy Gourmet Ltd, London

“Fantastic from start to finish!”

Written on: 17/08/2020 by soph12321 (1 review written)

I absolutely love the EasyGourmet team! Such an amazing bunch of people to work with (always professional and hard working and so much experience to share) and they made my wedding day extra special! Really appreciated the lady I dealt with sharing so many useful tips and advice in the run up to our wedding and being there for me during what would have otherwise been a stressful time. The food was excellent. If they had a restaurant I would have been first in line post lockdown to enjoy their yummy canapes, moreish ciabatta, finger licking deserts and scrumptious mains. Thank you is just not enough to express my gratitude!!

We decided on the Old Church in Stoke Newington as our wedding venue in August 2019, as it felt intimate and this really lived up to ours and our guests’ expectations. From choosing the menus with one person and the backroom staff to tastings, customising our day with the lady we dealt with and the team was all made to feel really effortless. Our guest all still absolutely rave about the food and service was just impeccable, all with a personal touch. Easy Gourmet don’t just cater, they are wedding planners too. We felt so lucky to be able to tap in to their vast experience, industry know how and contacts, so nothing about the day felt daunting, knowing a phone call or email later we would have a plan. Best of all, we could relax and enjoy our day knowing everything was in hand. We would definitely recommend you use Easy Gourmet and can't thank them enough for making our day memorable!