Couldn't have asked for more!

charrich's review of Easy Gourmet Ltd, London

“Couldn't have asked for more!”

Written on: 01/03/2019 by charrich (1 review written)

We were impressed with Easy Gourmet's (EG) personal touch, passion and knowledge from the outset. They were generous with their time and information all the way throughout. We appreciated the honesty in their approach, and after knowing what we were looking for, our budget etc they really guided us through each step and I never felt like they were trying to get us to spend/do more or something that wasn't right for us. There were certain aspects of the day that felt less familiar than others e.g. decorating the venue but EG were so full of ideas and knew the venue well so it helped massively. The passion in what they do is clearly shown and we could feel that they were invested in our 'big day'. The food tasting evening confirmed even more our choice as we tasted the most delicious food and drink - this followed through on the day too, our guests, and us thoroughly enjoyed the food. We appreciated their flexibility with the food too, happy to experiment and make canapes that we particularly wanted (but not necessarily in the brochure). Right up until the very last minute, EG were with us on this journey (even down to a last minute call the day before to check I was ok and relaxing!). We knew that they were experts in their field and they had the day in hand and would be able to manage anything that arose (which reassures a perfectionist like me!). The day was excellent. By this point, our event managers felt like friends and I really liked how they and the staff calmly ran the day, with good humour. It felt seamless and I still can't get over how well it well! We enjoyed ourselves immensely and so did our guest. A guest remembering how great the day was says 'best venue, best pie...'
Thanks again EG to each and everyone of you for playing such a big part in our wedding. We both feel it's the best day in our lives we've had (so far).

Easyreview's Response to charrich's Review