Never buying Felix again

495McGee's review of Felix Cat Food

“Never buying Felix again”

Written on: 11/08/2021 by 495McGee (1 review written)

My cat Poppy, 9, has been eating Felix and occasionally Aldi cat food for years.
Recently, I noticed she would vomit immediately after eating food. She lost an incredible amount of weight in a short period of time and her coat changed to a matted, coil texture.
After blaming the weather, she must've caught a fieldmouse, she ate to fast and various other reasons for justifying her out of character sickness, I realised it must have been a bad batch. I have changed her food and she started to improve almost instantly.

For weeks I thought I was going doo-lally, however, I have recently found a Facebook group with 1000's of other cat owners experiencing almost identical problems.... coincidence, I suspect not. The lack of response/investigation from Purina is deafening. Even if an investigation/apology or new recipe is introduced, they have lost my custom, forever.

• Cat Food