Not a good cruise for kids

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

pharveye's review of Carnival Cruises, Carnival Conquest, Eastern Caribbean

“Not a good cruise for kids”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by pharveye (2 reviews written)

We selected carnival because it was supposed to be kid friendly. I hate I exposed my kids to this. There was nothing for us to do as a family. There was not a kid pool. But there was an adult only pool which was quite and peaceful while they played beer games at the kids access pool during the day. The water slide was a joke. I had to push off halfway down. I didn't even get wet on my chest. They close the put put and volleyball at 5:30. Wind blows so hard you can't play ping pong. The kids events demanded they split our kids up... Hummm, let's think about this. They are on a boat full of people they don't know and they are very close why do you think they would want to spilt up. Late at night the only thing open to eat at the adult only pool was the pizza pirate. So we could gather our kids and here the F bombing college crowd hard at it. I presumed they were of a higher education. But too dumb to notice the kids gathered round, but they were at the adult end of the boat. And to top it off I paid out in full before I got off the boat, they send me emails a week later demanding I pay my unpaid bill and I had to get my money back from them before getting off the boat. What a joke... NEVER ever ever ever ever again! On a positive note our room boy was great. That's why I tipped him $30 after what they tagged on to the bill.
P.S. I really could add much much more.