Second review, this time of an actual product.

• Comfort

• Practicality

Agustin390's review of Willerby - www.willerby.com

“Second review, this time of an actual product. ”

Written on: 21/11/2021 by Agustin390 (1 review written)

I have written an earlier review, see 'stay away' below. As an employee of this company I am thoroughly ashamed, prior to the forcing out of the company of very well educated and qualified colleagues in the autumn of 2020, the company forced out a very well run plumbing supply and installation company (NobleOak) a couple of years earlier, a very competent caravan installation company! Following this we went down the route of buying the cheapest possible radiators and other fittings, fast forward to a few weeks ago, I and my family happened to stay in one of our 'skye' models, this was quite random as we simply booked a holiday, not knowing the make of van at the time of booking. We were told the van was new to the park, from the supplier and had only been stayed in by very few families. Imagine my shock when I noticed that in the En-suite and family shower room both the ladder radiators were actually going rusty, and this rust was covering the outside of the rails, also the top caps were actually leaking, so had clearly not been fitted correctly! At the risk of putting my self out of work do not buy our products, they are not fit for purpose. We have become a company who do not value qualified good people or customers by now producing shoddy but expensive products. Honestly, we are embarrassing ourselves.

• 2020