Do not touch.

Bennett258's review of Tyneside Leisure World

“Do not touch.”

Written on: 14/08/2019 by Bennett258 (1 review written)

My partner and I signed for a caravan back in June after some heavy sales tactics. We were reluctant but thought what the heck. A couple of days later we called to cancel the agreement and put it in writing. The salesperson, said on no problem we'll get that cancelled for you and that was the last I've heard.

Fast forward to August and I receive a letter from Black Horse - "You have fallen behind with your payments..." I ring them straight away and they tell me Thneside Leisureworld still haven't sent them the finance back- all £28k of it!! We have no caravan and Black Horse are £30k down. We have been calling daily, writing emails- to no avail. Salesmen are always "too busy", 'unavailable' and most recently the accounts team weren't available due to bereavement.Guess no one's buying caravans from them in that case?

They keep fobbing us off, all the while my credit is getting anhiliated. Time to contact the financial ombudsman as they clearly have done something with the money.

Please do not touch - my credit rating was perfect until now.