Customer Service, second to none.

DarrenHarvey's review of Highbridge Caravans, Highbridge, Somerset

“Customer Service, second to none.”

Written on: 07/06/2021 by DarrenHarvey (1 review written)

Over the last few years we have bought 2 second-hand caravans & various accessories from your branch in Highbridge & every time we come down the customer service has been exceptional.The last caravan we bought was in October 2019 & we have been absolutely delighted with her. We went away a few weeks ago & found that there was a problem with the water, so I popped down armed with a video of the problem, it was thought that the fuse board was the problem so I was given a replacement for free to swap over, I did this but the problem still remained so I called back & arranged to take the van down that day, however, I had some problem hooking up & running our of time I called & asked if it would be ok to re-arrange for the following  Wednesday & was told no problem, I also mentioned my concern that we had only had it for 18 months & have not been able to use it due to lockdown but I was straight away told, no problem we had already decided to do the work under warranty.I would just like to express my sincere gratitude to you & all the team for the outstanding customer service that you always give, in this day & age it is very rare.