Abysmal customer service & lack of knowledge

shaneallen's review of Grantham Caravans, Grantham, Lincolnshire

“Abysmal customer service and lack of knowledge”

Written on: 19/11/2020 by shaneallen (1 review written)

This is by far the most inept company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with, when I ordered parts approximately 12 months ago nothing could have prepared me for the series of blunders, excuses and abysmal customer service I have endured. Fast forward to today, half my order not supplied and the second half supplied incorrect and damaged, not once but twice! If you try to make sense of the situation with the shop staff, management or company directors then it is akin to talking to a brick wall because the lack of knowledge and urgency on their part is shocking to say the least. This experience has cost me time, money and stress beyond compare along with the same experience being felt by my own customer who has patiently waited a year for his caravan to be repaired, I am now having to find a solution in house because all confidence in Grantham Caravans has dwindled to nothing. I would rather turn down business than ever have the misfortune to need to use this embarrassment of a company again.