After sales not good... an understatement!.

Guest's review of Ebor Leisure World

“After sales not good... an understatement!.”

Written on: 27/06/2019

Pretty good to buy a caravan from BUT oh dear their aftersales!.
Been using Ebor on and off for years purely by necessity. This time very long story cut short - needed a roof blind and toilet part last October (2018) and after months and months of phone calls, lost orders, lost parts staff leaving and not ordering parts, virtually no comms from them ( I did wonder if their phones could dial out) in fact it did seem like a bit of a joke to them and it was only threatening the manager with standing at the gate with a placard that we finally got the blind fitted.
When we dropped the van off I told the assistant that it was being sold in two days time and to "Please please look after my van". Had a call to say the van was ready to pick up and yes they came up trumps again as the radio wouldn`t work ( the radio had to come out for the blind to be fitted ). They used (and broke) some radio removal keys from a new van going out the next day.
You really couldn`t make this stuff up and my one consolation with selling my van is never having to deal with this company again.