Good Bad & Ugly experience

• How would you rate the quality?

Broussardoc341's review of MAX WAX Mobile Valets www.max-wax.co.uk

“Good Bad and Ugly experience”

Written on: 18/06/2021 by Broussardoc341 (1 review written)

GOOD as first car was great full valet and hood protection of my S5 convertible.
BAD as second vehicle was badly advised - and pushed a hard by spivvy sales guy - to have work done that didn’t get the desired outcome. he should of left my money in my pocket and retained my trust and my custom with better advice. But hey he’s commissioned sales! £30 from a very posh £300 car wash.
UGLY as they have not accepted any responsibility, have not apologised and furthermore the same spivvy sales guy has been confrontational insulting and used inappropriate language in dealing with me.
I offered to cover their costs and not have them profit from this sour experience but they wont accept this offer and are insisting they will send the debts collectors, wow adding injury to insult and dragging this crappy experience out. No class.

• How would you rate the quality?

Peteanddi2021's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2021

Would agree with this 100%, we also had a lousy experience with them and the similarities are scary, We too had a pushy salesman (the owner???) trying to force us to have something we just did not need, with just not good enough quality. We paid, too much hassle to fight and just not use again. Much better and cheaper alternates out there. Good for you and take a stand.