Autosmile Telford Car Valeting & Detailing A* Service!!

From 1 review
  • How would you rate the quality?

Adrian Hall's review of Autosmile Telford Car Valeting

“Autosmile Telford Car Valeting and Detailing A* Service!!”

Written on: 23/11/2014 by Adrian Hall (5 reviews written)

Mr Soden from Autosmile Telford Car Valeting and Detailing recently carried out a full valet including an upholstery clean / wash on both mine and my partners cars. Since carrying out this work he has valeted cars for a large number of our friends too! The reason for this review is to let everyone know that I am over the moon with the valet carried out on my vehicles. Mr Sodens attention to detail and the finished job is fantastic! I can honestly say we tried many upholstery cleaners and local hand car washes and not one of them has been able to remove stains from the seats in my car gained from oil leaking from a Chinese takeaway however Mr Soden carried out an upholstery clean and was able to not only remove these stains but make my upholstery look as good as new! Anyone in Telford or Shropshire looking for a car valet or vehicle detailing this is the man to speak to. He is a true gentleman, professional, polite and experienced in his job! He gets one massive thumbs up from us!!

• Skoda Fabia 5dr

What vehicle was valeted?

• How would you rate the quality?