Warrington Car People Ltd AVOID

• Customer service

BevCH123's review of The Car People www.thecarpeople.co.uk

“Warrington Car People Ltd AVOID”

Written on: 13/12/2019 by BevCH123 (1 review written)

1st impression WOW big reception area and lots of staff. But it went downhill from there. Totally unprofessional in their conduct and practices. Had to call 4 times to get my refund after being told twice no record of my payments. If you are trading in a car - beware!! the price they quote isn't what you will get ! We were offered £750 then on the day of collection it went to £150, as they said alloys were scuffed, so we walked away. Selling cars 3 years old with 4 weeks MOT and won't MOT it, most garages would sell with 12 months, but no you have to pay for the MOT. When you pay a deposit you get NO paperwork only your visa card slip, no details of the reg no. They want to sell you a package to V5 and tax for you - which most garages just do for you without a fee. When you ask to speak to a Manager no one will come to talk to you. Drove 4 hours twice to get this car and they thought I would just say yes having driven all that way, well guess what I said forget it, refund my deposit, and we walked away, then had great pains trying to get the money back due to their awful practices and admin. No option to speak to Accounts dept on their phone system. Beware when they write down your card number they also write down the 3 digits on back of card which they don't need! and then the bit of paper went missing. You can see why I am disatisfied with these unprofessional people at Warrington The Car People Ltd. Fixed prices, won't do anything about a bonnet scratch most garages would say yes we will touch that up, their answer: that can't be repaired..... I have never heard such a load of rubbish. When you ask a question to you the answer "yes I should think so" because actually they don't know the right answer. Awful awful experience. Have since bought a car from autoworld in Willenhall and what a pleasant easy purchase that was and got MORE than £750 trade in, just to prove my point, they are OFFERING £150 AND with their ADMIN add-ons.

• Warrington