Driver returned car late at night with empty tank

Joninlondon's review of WhipCar - www.whipcar.com

“Driver returned car late at night with empty tank”

Written on: 14/05/2012 by Joninlondon (3 reviews written)

I rented my car out to a 25 year old. He called 10 minutes before the rental saying he was running late and could I pick him up from the station. No wanting hang around all day I drove to the station and after an hour 4 young giggling lads appeared with golf clubs, threw them in the boot and drove off crashing over a speed bump when they did. They were due back at 8pm and when they were late I had to arrange insurance for them with whipcar to cover the extra time. When they did speed into the drive way they piled out, still giggling and I ask had they filled the diesel up... no and could they just pay to my bank account tomorrow and if we don't feel free "to sla* us off on the site". So after paying their fuel I cleared about £15 to let some idiots treat the car badly and have a worried Sunday calling insurance companies. Really not worth it...