Absolute Diamond of a Service.!!

JayFreelander's review of The ECU Doctor - www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk

“Absolute Diamond of a Service.!!”

Written on: 27/05/2021 by JayFreelander (2 reviews written)

I was advised by my mechanic that my ECU was faulty probably due to a spike on battery exchange. Spoke to ECU DR in Plymouth after a longish search on google. The ladies on the initial call asked for a summary and called back to advise they would be able to look at the unit and took my details sent the unit in and 5 days later a package with the replacement arrived which however did not solve the problem eventually a true specialist mechanic diagnosed the problem and fixed the car. I called up ECU Dr out of the 14 day time limit and the gentleman I spoke to was considerate and discussed the matter with advice given and asked me to return the unit. 5 days later my original unit was returned (which I suspect was looked at with faults cleared) as my car drives way much better than before and a notification that I was refunded my charge less handling fee..!!
I would like to thank you for the amazing service that was provided along with advice and excellent communication. I would definitely recommend ECU Dr (Plymouth) and have no doubt that I would use them again in the future if required to do so..
Again thank you for an A* Service.

• LITTLEHAMPTON