Avoid at all costs - Clown service!

sunnyfletcher's review of Sparshatts of Botley, Southampton, Hampshire

“Avoid at all costs - Clown service!”

Written on: 24/05/2019 by sunnyfletcher (1 review written)

Great car, unfortunately, I can't say the same about the customer service. If anyone has seen 'White Gold' it is the type of service that the person I dealt with delivers! Severely poor communication, messages were not passed on, and it was frustrating to not have my emails and questions answered, or a call back when I was promised one as he couldn't wait to get me off the phone! My car was also sold without car mats, which is very bizarre. I'm still waiting for the last one. I wasn't shown under the bonnet, or where any of the controls were to arrange the car to my liking. I was pushed to find an insurance quote there and then, and pushed to have the extra warranty for the car, which I then didn't feel I needed, only to be told that he had 'already done the ******* paperwork' and why didn't I say anything earlier. I did say that I had actually called earlier in the week to cancel it! Needless to say, I won't be returning at all, and will not be recommending this diabolical service of all descriptions!