Friendly, communication could be improved

21Gillespie's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Friendly, communication could be improved ”

Written on: 27/07/2020 by 21Gillespie (1 review written)

Everyone I spoke to was very friendly, maintained social distancing, and the work was completed to a high standard. Before pickup and delivery they called to give a more precise time slot which was great. The car was also returned sparkling inside and out, and topped up with petrol!

Only a couple of quibbles - updates were pretty poor. The AVIVA booking system for the repair still states that Solus need to call me to book the repair nearly a week after they returned my car, and there wasn't any communication from Solus whilst the car was in the shop - but when I called, they were very helpful. Unfortunately the sheet showing the repairs that had been done was not provided as promised. The tyre pressure gauge also wasn't reset so needed to contact them, but the lady on the phone was very helpful.

• Coventry

Location

Solusarc's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know about your experience. Great that everyone maintained distancing and that they were friendly. I am sorry you were not kept updated, I will pass on your comments to ensure customers are fully updated.

Many thanks