Excellent service & highly recommended

Bungle_Blazers's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Excellent service and highly recommended”

Written on: 15/05/2020 by Bungle_Blazers (1 review written)

From getting the car estimated to repair the service was faultless.

Friendly staff kept me well informed as to the state of the repair and I was informed the frequency could be increased if required. I was also asked how I would like to be contacted to ensure I received the information required in a way I preferred. All communications were done in a friendly and professional manner.

The website, although basic in information, provided the estimated repair date but, unfortunately due to a part not being available, the repair was completed later than this. However, I was informed by phone call about the delay and the reason.

The repair work done to an extremely high standard and the car was returned as new.

The courtesy car that was provided was a decent model and specification and was a joy to drive

Overall a very happy customer and, although I'd rather not have to use them again for obvious reasons, if I did I would have no hesitation in doing so.

Highly recommended for any work if required

• Coventry

Location

Solusarc's Response to Bungle_Blazers's Review

Written on: 18/05/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the repairs and communication. Fingers crossed you will not need us again but know where we are should the need be there.

Many thanks