Solus www.solusarc.co.uk Review

Thebaldeagle1959's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Following the vandalism of my car by some local...”

Written on: 24/03/2020 by Thebaldeagle1959 (1 review written)

Following the vandalism of my car by some local idiots, my insurance company booked Solus for the repairs. From the moment they were assigned, I received regular and clear updates about the car; from the collection right through to the delivery.

Everyone that I spoke to was extremely polite and, understanding of my needs. When it came to returning the car, I explained that due to being exposed to someone with Coronavirus, I was unable to receive the keys etc. Even then, there was no issue for the staff. They calmly explained what they would do to return the car and keys.

I would be very happy to use Solus again and, would recommend them to anyone in need of vehicle repairs.

Solusarc's Response to Thebaldeagle1959's Review

Written on: 25/03/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review. I'm really pleased that the team made the process clear and kept you updated. I am sorry to read you've been exposed to Coronavirus, I hope you and the person you've been in contact with are well or making a good recovery. I'm glad the team did what they could to protect themselves but to also get your car back to you.

Many thanks