authorization for repairs was very slow.

ubeyde's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“authorization for repairs was very slow.”

Written on: 24/03/2020 by ubeyde (1 review written)

it took over 3 weeks from when my car was take for aviva insurance to approve the repair. i do understand that the car had some extra body styling, the under writer wanted further proof that i purchased the car with the current body modifications, which i sent straight away. anyway once the repair was approved the corona pandemic had started so i requested my car back as if i did not i felt that it would be with you for a long time. i hope that the repairs can start immediately once your garages open and this pandemic is over. on a plus note the staff at solus and aviva where very friendly and helpful on the phone.

Solusarc's Response to ubeyde's Review

Written on: 25/03/2020

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review, I am sorry that there was a delay in obtaining the authorisation and then for the pandemic to take over meaning we haven't yet been able to complete the repairs to your car. At the moment we do have to wait for the government to relax the current lockdown before we book any cars back in and as soon as we can we will make contact with all customers.

I hope once the car is repaired the score will improve from 2 stars.

Many thanks, stay safe