Stress free service

Guest's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Stress free service”

Written on: 11/01/2020

I have to admit that I expected to have to make some effort and compromise - but no! From the very start of the process, there is a friendly phone call to explain what will happen, the timings for collecting car is quick and they can collect your car and drop off which just takes all the hassle away. The car was picked up on Monday morning at my home address and was fixed and given opportunity for it to be delivered back following Friday afternoon. We could not be home for the Friday afternoon so was arranged to be delivered back Friday morning. The car came back repaired to high standard - as if nothing had happened to it - it was also cleaned immaculately inside and out.
If someone forced my hand to actually look for fault, I couldn't. If I had to suggest improvements, it would only be to improve App slightly to see what they were doing to the car (door repaired, being cleaned etc as you do on service videos these days) but that is being picky.
We had regular updates regardless by whatever means we wanted (text, email, call etc).
Miles better than repairs I had at a main dealer few years ago when everything was just hard work and they took forever.
Nice one Solus.

Solusarc's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2020

Good afternoon

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service and that you were kept updated. We appreciate your feedback regarding potential improvements to the app.

Please can you confirm which site carried out the repairs so I can pass on your comments?

Many thanks