Accident repair to Volvo V60

AlanPop's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Accident repair to Volvo V60”

Written on: 03/12/2019 by AlanPop (2 reviews written)

Having been ‘side-swiped’ by a lorry, my car required new front wing and front door panels, a new front wheel and new door mirror. Although there was a delay in getting parts, Solus gave me regular updates and were available if I needed any information. As there was a scuff on the rear wheel arch the undamaged rear door panel was also painted for continuity between two other repainted panels.

The driver who collected the car by lorry was efficient and courteous, taking photos and a full inventory of the car including speedo reading. The car was driven back (by way of a road-test) and payment of the excess due was only taken by the driver after I had inspected the repair.

Obviously you hope you don’t have accidents and don’t need body-work repairs, but I have no hesitation in recommending Solus.

• Bushey, Hertfordshire

Location

Solusarc's Response to AlanPop's Review

Written on: 04/12/2019

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service and that you were kept updated.

Please can you confirm which site carried out the repairs so I can pass on your comments?

Many thanks