Best service!!

Raquel46's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Best service!! ”

Written on: 03/12/2019 by Raquel46 (1 review written)

Overall experience was really good!!
I was really happy with the car I received and definitely suited for all my needs,
Very helpful on keeping me up to date with how my car was getting along with repairs, I got to even track it,
Only slight problem I had was when I received the courtesy car when I was ready to make my way home (after work) a warning light came up on the dashboard to check all the tyre pressures I had checked them all and sorted it out was just slightly annoying as I would of assumed it should of been checked before they delivered me the car. I had to get it sorted before I traveled home. I also work late at night so was annoying as I just wanted to get home after my shift.
Also in the past every courtesy car I have got I always received it with a full tank and had to give it back with a full tank but this car was practically empty and would of just been helpful to receive it full to start with.

Solusarc's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2019

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service and that you were kept updated. Apologies for the issue you experienced with your courtesy car.

Please can you confirm which site carried out the repairs so I can pass on your comments?

Many thanks