Overall happy with repair

Guest's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Overall happy with repair”

Written on: 03/12/2019

Overall I was very happy with the service from Solus Epsom. Communication was very good. Car was collected by recovery lorry in the time frame agreed and without fuss. The repair itself appears satisfactory and I appreciated that the car was washed before return. The only thing I was not very impressed with was the fact that my vehicle was driven back from the repair shop to my home address using my fuel and then charging the excess of 100.00. As the distance was below 50 miles I didn't mention it, but fuel isn't cheap and i felt it was a little cheeky, like a tradesman using your personal tools if theirs breaks without asking first. However, I would be happy for Solus to handle repairs in the future.

Solusarc's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2019

Good afternoon

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service and communication you experienced. Apologies that you were not happy that your vehicle was driven back to you using your fuel.

Please can you confirm the first part of your registration number so that I can look into this further with the team at Epsom?

Many thanks