Not happy

Laney143's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Not happy ”

Written on: 01/12/2019 by Laney143 (1 review written)

Not happy with the amount of time it took to complete the repairs on my car and the fact I had to chase up the garage when they said they would contact me on the timing of the repairs on a certain date. I had 3/4 of a tank of petrol when my car was taken from me to be left with only 1/4. I understand test runs are done but not for half a tank to be used and the petrol not to be returned back in my car. I also had to ring up and chase a curtosey car as solace expected me to be left 4 days with no car when I had 4 shifts and had to pay £45 each way for a taxi. I also had to chase this and do the work myself when I was working on a 12 hour Shift as the garage and the hire car company were not communicating together. I also had to file a complaint on the collection driver who thought it was ok to message me on my personal phone and got my number from my paper work. This was not passed over between the staff at solace which is not good as This is a massive breach of data protection. Overall not happy at all with my experience at this garage.

• Hitchin

Location

Solusarc's Comment

Written on: 03/12/2019

Good morning

Thank you for submitting a review. I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with your experience with us including the issues with fuel in your car and communication.

Please can you confirm the first part of your registration number so that I can look into this further with the team at Hitchin?

Many thanks