Solus www.solusarc.co.uk Review

RolloC's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Job looks good and you cannot tell there was any...”

Written on: 09/11/2019 by RolloC (1 review written)

Job looks good and you cannot tell there was any damage, I am impressed! The door is a bit short in line with the back door and there is a lot of seal around the door but after a cold spell my car door won’t shut and lock as well and I have to spend time pushing the door in with force to hope it closes securely to lock. The door has trouble clicking into place to lock, the bracket on the door rim is wobbly and loose! Could be better.
Regarding waiting for staff to get back to me whilst I had a courtesy car (took nearly 3 weeks to receive a courtesy car) they never got back to me about quotes, even though I was told they would in person after I rang a couple of times to be told people were on lunch and would contact me later or staff had gone home early and shut up shop.

Solusarc's Response to RolloC's Review

Written on: 11/11/2019

Good afternoon

Thank you for submitting a review. I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with communication and the quality of your repair.

Please can you confirm the first part of your registration number and which site carried out the repairs so I can look into this further?

Many thanks