Lovely service from staff.

Levijf's review of Solus www.solusarc.co.uk

“Lovely service from staff.”

Written on: 10/10/2019 by Levijf (1 review written)

The staff were so helpful at solus. I woke up tuesday morning to find my car had been badly damaged, by the wednesday it had been picked up and a courtesy car (a 19 plate good condition courtesy) dropped off for me.

The staff kept me well informed, they phoned me when parts were ordered, when they were delivered and with an estimated finish date.

When they phoned to let me know it would be done the following day I explained I had 3 long shifts in a row. They offered to drop my car at work for me, despite this being even further away for them.

It was dropped off in great condition and the courtesy picked up. No extra charges like people kept warning me about. I couldn’t thank them enough. I’d only had my car 2 months and as a brand new driver I was so worried about the process but I couldn’t thank them more for how stress free they made the whole thing.

Thank you.

• manchester

Location

Solusarc's Response to Levijf's Review

Written on: 11/10/2019

Good afternoon

Thank you for submitting a review and letting us know that you are pleased with the service and that you were kept informed.

Please can you confirm which site carried out the repairs so I can pass on your comments?

Many thanks