Disgusting service

Molly2015's review of Servicing Stop Ltd - www.servicingstop.co.uk

“Disgusting service”

Written on: 08/12/2021 by Molly2015 (1 review written)

Absolutely livid,they quoted £300 for my Bentley which I knew was low but thought I'd give them ago ,collected my car on time,I told the guy to make sure my service light was turned off after the service he replied yes of course we are very professional, 4 hours later I had a call they wanted another almost £800 on top of the £300 I had already paid eventually after many words and feeling blackmailed I agreed, I was told the car would be returned in the afternoon, at 9,50 pm I was sitting in my lounge when I had a call from a neibour 4 doors up ,he said your cars sitting outside my house unlocked ,when I went to my front door my car key had been pushed through my door at no time my door was knocked .

Next day I collected my car and the service light was still on ,I called the company and on 2 occasions was told the garage will call me back I'm still waiting ,I'm now wondering what they actually did for my £1200 .

Ice booked my car in with another garage and they gave me a report to say most of the jobs hadn't been done ,I'm now in talks with trading standards and I'm livid with this company and plan to spread bad news on social media.
I will not let this go .

Abyysss's Response to Molly2015's Review

Written on: 20/12/2021

Same things with me..on 16/12/2021...Looks the MOT CENTRES are aware..but they benefit too .was told a nail in my tyre as with regards to the other works..checked elsewhere no nail found as they were charging me 25£..to repair it..? Pagid brake pads cost me 172£ plus vat and realignment of headlights 88£ plus vat..I paid total 450£ including mot and interim service..unworthy ..to avoid AT ALL COSTS..UNLESS YOU DONT CARE ..DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE GOVT IS NOT TAKING ACTIONS ...