Just horrible..

Noonan438's review of Servicing Stop Ltd - www.servicingstop.co.uk

“Just horrible.. ”

Written on: 25/10/2021 by Noonan438 (1 review written)

I'm writing this review to contribute to the community and let you know that, the service of SS, their garages, is soooooo bad, if you actually can contact them.. It's impossible to contact the garage that do the work, only SS after hour of waiting on the phone. i went for full service which was 84 pounds, later they call me for the usual break fluid, engine flush, special oil.. i refused, however the only think they didn't put was the break fluid.. I had to pay for something that i didn't wanted. was quoted 280, end up paying 226 without the break fluid.. which could be alright, if i really wanted the extra stuff and not sure yet how they did the work. The delivery was horrible, no contact to the garages waiting (from friday to Monday)for my car without knowing where it is.. i was close to report it for a stolen. Could not believe how its possible such a system to operate for so long. Definitely my worst service experience.. i hope atleast my car is fine after all.. feel sorry for the people that not gonna see the reviews on google.