Disgraceful service

Lillianp431's review of Servicing Stop Ltd - www.servicingstop.co.uk

“Disgraceful service ”

Written on: 22/09/2020 by Lillianp431 (1 review written)

ar was picked up around 10am yesterday for a service I was advised it would be returned later the same day. I missed a call at 12.04pm from a London number asking that I ring them back. I tried over and over to call back as requested, up to 8pm that evening without success. The phone number either rang out or was constantly engaged. My car was not returned. I tried first thing this morning to ring the London number but yet again it was constantly engaged. I then decided to ring the customer service number and after being on hold for 53minutes I finally got through at 9.53am. The advisor tried to ring the London number but advised the line was engaged and told me that they would leave a message for the London number and they would contact me very soon. At 12.46pm there was still no news or returned call so I again rang customer services. This time it took 1hr 18 minutes to get through. The advisor asked me to hold while she rung the London number again. Now by this point I had read independent reviews all of which complained of the poor customer service, inability to get through on the phone, ridiculous waits to get through to customer services, cars not returned the same day with no communication or that a man rang on the London number to say additional works needed doing at substantial costs. I told the advisor not to bother ringing the notorious man in London as due to the issues there was no way would I agree to any additional works being done and I wanted the address of the garage to pick the car up myself. She then rang the garage and said the car would be returned before 3.30pm and she would complete a courtesy call at 3.30pm to ensure the car had been returned. The car finally arrived at 4.10pm and I am still waiting for the courtesy call. As a key worker I was booked in for an antibody tests today and I have emergency visits to elderly people in the community both of which were impossible due to my car not being returned yesterday as agreed. I will never use this service again and as there are many other similar complaints I doubt others will. So please beware and consider using a local garage unless you don’t mind losing your car for days with no communication.

• Warrington